Returns & Exchanges
- Dejavu will refund or exchange the item, provided that the merchandise has not been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn and all labels and tags are attached.
The item may be returned for a refund (minus a 3% restocking fee) within 7 days of being received*; store credit and exchanges of equal or lesser values are permitted within 14 days**.
- No price adjustments.
- Dejavu will cover outgoing exchange shipping cost; Dejavu is not responsible for return shipping costs or duty reimbursements for international purchases. We do not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event that a return package is lost, stolen, or mishandled.
- In-store exchanges can be brought in to our Upper East Side boutique located at 223 E.60th Street New York, NY 10022. All exchanges must be accompanied by the correlating order receipt and/or order number in order to process the exchange. All returns have be done by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org for an authorization and instructions.
- All international sales on fragrances and outerwear are final.
Any further inquiries should be directed to Info@Dejavu.NYC or (347) 457-6049
Returns should be addressed to:
Dejavu NYC: Returns & Exchanges
223 E.60th Street
New York, NY 10022
All prices are in U.S. Dollars. Prices may change without notice. New York State residents will pay state tax on their purchase (8.875%). Orders placed outside of the United States may be subject to customs and duties fees assessed by your government – Dejavu takes no responsibility for these charges.
* Merchandise must be shipped with a tracking number and insured for the full value.
** We hold the right to deny returns, exchanges and/or store credit if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
*** Any remaining credit will be issued in the form of store credit.
**** Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for deliveries to rural areas.